When I was creating this makeup look I had “natural” in mind. Clearly that didn’t end up happening. Although I have a full face of makeup on, I did use neutral colors in the brown family. I like a bold lip and a toned down eye that still has some glamour to it. This look is perfect for the fall season; but switch out the lip color for a nude and it’s good all year round!
Here is a look at my Classic full face that I’ve been doing a lot lately!
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
- Foundation: Clinique Acne Solutions
- Face Concealer: NYX full coverage
- Under Eye Concealer: LA Girl Pro Concealer
- Brows: NYX sculpt and Highlight brow pencil
- Mascara: Too Faced “Better Than Sex”
- Liquid Liner: NYC black liquid liner
- Bronzer: Benfit Hoola Bronzer
- Blush: Sephora blush “Sweet on You”
- Highlight: WetnWild “I’ll have a Cosmo”
- Powder: Neutrogena skin clearing pressed powder
- Lips: Colourpop “Lumiere 2”
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you get some makeup inspiration from this post!
HUSTLE & HIGHLIGHT