I am back for yet another fall makeup look (I wasn’t kidding earlier when I wrote how much I love fall.) I really love deep green tones with warm chocolatey browns on the eyes. The look is so earthy and very on trend. Here are a few pictures of this creation and what I used to get the outcome.
- Eyeshadows: UD Naked 2 “tease” (transition crease), MakeupGeek “latte” (crease, outer lid and lower lash line), Nyx Individual Shadow “Zen” (lid)
- Brows: Nyx sculpt and highlight brow pencil – “ash brown”
- Milani clear brow gel
- Mascara: Too Faced “better than sex”
- Foundation: Neutrogena Skin clearing makeup “nude”
- Under Eye Concealer: Maybelline Better Skin
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Blush: Milani “Romantic rose”
- Powder: Neutrogena Skin clearing pressed powder “nude”
- Under Eye Powder: Ofra yellow pressed powder
- Gloss (forgot which one – but any neutral would work!)
Hope you try out the look! You can get creative with different colors too!
Hustle & Highlight