My favorite season is autumn, so it won’t come as a surprise to you that fall makeup is my favorite as well! Burnt oranges, dark greens and Burgundy are at the top of that list. This deep plum color I used today will look pretty on anyone but especially makes brown eyes pop! I paired it with neutral cheeks and lips and this is the look I created.
- Eyeshadows: Morphe 35N palette and Urban Decay Naked 3 “liar” on lid.
- Liquid Liner: NYC black liquid eyeliner
- Mascaras: Too Faced “Better Than Sex” / Benefit “They’re Real”
- Brows: NYX sculpt and Highlight brow pencil in “Ash a brown” / Milani clear brow gel
- Foundation: Neutrogena skin clearing foundation
- Face Primer: Elf Poreless Face Primer
- Face concealer: Nyx Full Coverage “Beige”
- Under Eye Concealer: Kat Von D Lock It Concealer “11 Neutral”
- Bronzer: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer – “Sunny”
- Blush: Milani “01 Romantic Rose”
- Highlight: WetnWild megaglo “precious pearls”
- Powders: AirSpun Loose powder and Neutrogena Skin Clearing pressed powder
- Lip Liner: Kylie Cosmetics “Posie K”
- Lipstick: Urban Decay “backtalk”
- Lip Gloss: Kylie Cosmetics “Candy K”
Hope you enjoyed!
Hustle & Highlight