Today’s look is natural, yet flattering. I ran some errands and had work so it was the perfect quick routine that made me look put together. I skipped the eye liner and just did mascara. The light brown crease shade gives my eyes more definition. I also added a Highlight shade to my inner corners to appear more awake. No bronzer today but the Milani blush I used is a beautiful bronze shimmer to be a kind of two-in-one. This was very easy to create on a whim, definitely my “no-makeup makeup” go-to.
I will share with you the outcome and products Used!
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Basics palette 2. (Crease- “frisk” and “cover”) (lid and brow bone – “skimp”
- Eyelid Primer: Essence Primer
- Mascara: Urban Decay – Perversion
- Brows: Nyx sculpt & Highlight and Milani clear brow gel
- Foundation: neutrogena skin clearing – “nude”
- Face powder: Milani powder foundation
- Under Eye: LA Girl Pro Concealer – natural and set with Ofra pressed yellow powder
- Inner corner of eye Highlight: colourpop – “butterfly beach”
- Blush: Milani – “Ballisimo bronze”
- Lipstick: Milani “Matte Darling
Hustle & Highlight