I love Shay Mitchell as an actress! Her makeup is always so nice and when I saw this look, I knew I had to do an “everyday” version. Take a look at the inspiration picture for my makeup today. We’re going to bring this glam red carpet look to the office, class or just your everyday lifestyle. Toss a braid in your hair and you’re good to go with this beautiful Shay inspired look.
- Eyeshadow – Morphe 35F palette
- Eye Primer: Too Faced shadow insurance
- Eyeliner (top line) – Makeup Geek “mobster”
- Mascaras: Benefit Theyre Real and Essence Lash Princess
- Under Eye Concealer: NYX HD Concealer
- Foundation: neutrogena skin clearing makeup
- Brows: ABH brow pomade, NYX brow wax and Milano clear brow gel
- Powder: Milani powder foundation
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Highlight: WetnWild Megaglo “precious pearls”
- Morphe blush palette 9N
- Elf setting spray
- Lippie: Colourpop “Ellarie”
I hope you try out and love this look!
Hustle & Highlight