I am completely in love with the way this look turned out! Today’s celeb version makeup look is from the beautiful Rihanna. Her makeup in these pictures are exactly what kind of look I LOVE doing. I’m super into this warm halo eye and dark lips – perfect for this time of year.
I hope you like my celebrity inspo for your everyday style.
- Foundation: Neutrogena skin clearing foundation and Elf poreless fave Primer
- Concealer: Nyx HD under Eye Concealer
- Neautrogena skin clearing pressed powder for face and Ofra yellow pressed powder for under eyes
- Bronzer: Prius mineral bronzer “vacation in a jar”
- Blush: a mix of Priia mineral blush in “primrose” and Elf “wanderlust”
- Setting spray: Boscia white charcoal mystifying spray
- Highlight: TheBalm “Mary-Lou-manizer
- Brows: Nyx Sculpt and Highlight pencil, Nyx wax pencil and Milani clear brow gel
- Mascara: Too Faced “better than sex” and Benefit “they’re real”
- Liners: NYC liquid liner (smudged out with black shadow) and urban decay “demolition” pencil on waterline
- Shadows: Morphe
- Kylie Cosmetics “Leo” lip kit
Like this post for more of these type of looks! I have so much fun creating and wearing them.