This post is very exciting because I’ve included a video! This is just me and the techniques I personally used to achieve this soft look. I wanted the lips to be my bold statement and I’m obsessed* with the color!
This was also my first time trying the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. You’ll see I started with a real techniques beauty blender and tried using that and a brush. Both worked great by I preferred using the blending sponge for the natural look! I’m already in LOVE with the foundation! The blendability is amazing and the color matches my skin perfectly. So far so good!
I hope you all enjoy this post!
- Estée Lauder double wear foundation “cool vanilla”
- Under Eye Concealer: “ulta full coverage”
- Primer: Elf Poreless primer
- Face powder: Milani Powder foundation
- Under Eye setting powder: Ofra pressed yellow powder
- Bronzer: Benefit “Hoola”
- Blush: Milani “Bellissimo Bronze”
- Setting spray: Boscia white charcoal mattifying spray
- Lid Primer: Too Faced shadow insurance
- Eyeshadows: all MakeupGeek– “Peach smoothie”, “crême brulee”, “latte”, chickadee”, “in the spotlight”
- Eyeliner: MakeupGeek “mobster”
- Eyebrows: Nyx Micro brow pencil and Nyx sculpt and Highlight pencil. Milani clear brow gel and Nyx brow wax
- Mascaras: benefit roller lash and Essence Lash princess