Hi everyone! 💕
I wanted to come on here and give a run down of the makeup I did on this beautiful girl for her first maternity shoot!
We wanted a natural look – no crazy colors or contouring! I think if a client isn’t sure what should be done for photos like this – natural is always better! I wouldn’t want anyone looking back at a picture and thinking “that totally doesn’t look like me!”
For this I went with neautral shadow colors and a pop of pink cheeks, with a subtle pinky nude lip.
- Eye shadow: Motives Demure Palette and Motives “star shine” highlight on lid
- Brows: Essence Brow pencil and Morphe Brow palette
- Eye Primer: motives eye base
- Face primer: Motives complexion perfection primer
- Under Eye Concealer: Nyx HD Concealer
- Foundation: Motives custom blend product
- Bronzer: Crown contour palette
- Blush: Motives “peachy pink”
- Lips: Motives “caress” and “Silhouette” lipstick combined
- Liner: motives little black dress
- Lashes: ardell natural whispies
- Lip liner: Motives “neutral”