THANK YOU to BeaFree for nominating my blog in the Sunshine Blogger Award! Check out and follow Bea’s lovely blog with an amazing aesthetic to it. I will be answering the 11 questions for this post and tag 11 other beautiful bloggers!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- How old were you when you first started to blog?
- What is your favorite place that you have visited?
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina – beautiful!
- What are two of your fears?
Two of my fears are loosing friends and fearful of not not being happy in life.
- Have you ever read a book and been impacted by it? If so, what book?
I loved listening to Jen Sincero’s “You Are A Badass” as an audio book so much, I plan on buying it in actual book form to read again!
- What song could you listen to on repeat?
- Are you usually late, early, or on time?
It depends but mostly on time!
- Rainy days or Snowy Days?
- What is one thing you would love to do again?
Banana boating is Myrtle Beach, it’s intense but fun!
- What subject did you absolutely love in school?
I took a psychology class my senior year in high school and loved it – still do now that I am in college.
- What is your go to outfit?
I like wearing anything simple and comfortable for every day. I tend to choose more neutral colors.
- What do you like to do on a Sunday evening?
I usually enjoy relaxing and getting things prepared for the week. This leaves me feeling productive and happy.
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:
- What is your Nationality?
- What is your favorite physical characteristic?
- If you could stay at any age forever, what would it be?
- Favorite song?
- What is your favorite book or magazine?
- Did you do any sport(s) growing up? If so, what were they?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
- Favorite makeup item you couldn’t live without?
- What is a skill you would like to learn?
- Favorite dessert?
- If you have a favorite quote, what is it?
- MAKEUP AND COSMETICS
- SOMETHING GLITTERS
- BEAUTY GEEK
- BEAUTY BLITZ
- GO NATURAL
- BRENDA’S BEAUTY BLOG
- GLAM FIT FOODIE
- POLISHED BY AMY
- SOMETHING SIMPLE
Can’t wait to read all of your answers!
Thank you for reading!