Today I went for my second color correction session with the talented hair goddess Liz Paola from PaolaProjects. She is slowly getting my hair to an amazing healthy place that it has never been before.
If you haven’t read my first post on my hair experience, click here!!
Since I left the salon feeling so glam I needed to pull out the makeup glam too!
- Wetnwild photofocus foundation
- Urban decay naked concealer
- Koty air spun powder
- ABH brow wiz pencil
- ABH shadow in “blazing” in crease
- Tarte maneater palette “midnight” on outer corner
- ABH “Vermeer” on lid
- NYX black liquid liner
- Ardell wispie lashes
- Benefit They’re real mascara
- Too faced milk chocolate bronzer
- Priia “gingered rose” blush
- Marylou manizer highlight
- Urban decay setting spray
- Lorac “dutchess” gloss
- Kylie cosmetics “spice” lip liner
Hope you enjoyed my short little post on my Makeup of the day!