Although it’s been super hot lately, the weather hasn’t stopped me from wanting to play around with makeup again.
I’m still utterly obsessed with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. The majority of color on the eyes was used with their shadows.
I also had a Clarifying Hydrafacial last week so I’m loving the skincare results so much. I’ve come to terms with the fact I should not try out any other foundation besides my Clinique acne solutions – it’s a tried and true that doesn’t break me out and gives flawless coverage.
Here are all the product highlights!
- Clinique Acne Solutions Foundation
- Advanced Mineral Makeup concealer
- Advanced Mineral Makeup pressed powder
- ABH Modern renassiace palette
- MakeupGeek “frappe” for crease color
- MakeupGeek “ice queen” for brow bone
- Motives black liquid liner
- Ardell lashes
- Benefit They’re real mascara
- ABH brow pomade and brow wiz pencil
- KatVonD bronzer palette
- Glo Minerals “papaya” blush
- Kylie cosmetics “posie-k” lip liner
- Motives “daddy’s girl” liquid lip
- Urban decay de slick setting spray
- Becca “champagne pop” highlight
- Face Reality Skin Care
Thank you for reading! XOX